CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

chart update, page-76

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Kubrka

You said it mate. However WM stated the there was no POSSIBLE way that any of the Big 3 would EVER work together at an EGM (on video) :-) If it weren't for him uttering those words it would be too obvious what may very well unfold. So I guess I will have to take the man at his word until shown different.

Having said all that I've learned to always keep those you don't fully trust as close as you can tolerate them being, so I will continue to watch what companies are getting CDU shares and try my best to find out who actually owns those companies. For whatever reason that is much harder than it sounds.

Then again it is no secret that my trading strategy with CDU has a future takeover very much taken into account so while some choose to add up how much copper is up there and count dividends I'll stick to counting up shares and who owns them. It is my belief (shared by many I'm sure) that I'll be adding up quite a few more in the near future. At the end of the day I' guess that makes me "pro" the Big 3! My how times have changed.....

Good luck.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.