AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

chart update, page-116

1. 10,009 Posts.
    They have had many trials....Paul Gavan once told me he had trialled over 300 compounds using TPM every single one performed better than the best seller on the. Market...,

He has not been involved in any of this crap.....He is head scientist there. A hardworking dedicated scientist...

This whole ELIXIA thing has been Esras pet project....Her favourite...Now we can see why it was such a priority...

After 22 FDA approved trials on TPM it works..

And now LABTECH have overcome the crystalisation iissues the Trials are ready to go...

Esra. May have run the office Harry was the man on he ground in NewYork where the heavy hitting will be done regarding the Pain Portfolio...

So you can panic if you like, but I am quietly watching hoping to buy up if there is a crash....Thats life with these little speccies...They swing wildly.. Thats the flip side o huge rewards...and sometimes they take years, but when they go off the rewards are stellar...

Have a look at the recent performance of some .01c dogs in this sector...
    POh is still .09 cents and cashed up with a Tiny 3 day pain patch COMMERCIALLY READY TO GO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.