AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

chart update, page-120

1. 3,045 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Dear Karicoum,

I am prepared to give the board the opportunity to appoint a suitably credentialed CEO. I am also prepared to wait for an informative and well thought out Newsletter. However, should the board think that failure in these two endeavours will be forgiven as teething problems, recovery from the shock or any other nonsense, they can be rest assured that investors will dump their holdings. And rightfully so.

The time for amateur hour is over. The times for gamesmanship is over. This is the catharsis the company might have needed to stop playing side show games and getting on with the main game. If the company wants to assert that it has been concentrating on creating shareholder wealth and develop its product pipeline then the company can prove it in the Newsletter.

The company has money, but does it possess suitably qualified staff? Does it have a program for development of the products they envisage in the different branches? Does the board need to examine the holding back of spending money in certain areas to ensure funding and progression of more sales imminent products? Is the indicated pipeline and outlined steps still the current goal post Dr. Ogru's departure?

I don't know the answer to these questions or others, but what I do know is the garbage must stop and the sense must start. I don't care about Dr. Ogru and her apparent troubles (the police will take care of the criminal aspect), I have only cared about financial viability and progress of the company's seemingly endless potential. I have raised in the past concern about the company spreading itself too thinly in an attempt to develop every potential product. Nothing changes my concern on this point. The information gap hurts investor confidence and the shareprice.

Like has occurred at PXS and in the gold sector, the company must critically examine where it is placed and how best it can turn potential into sales- across the whole of the product branches. Potential is nice, but out of fairness to many holders on HC, potential gets you only so far. If a strategic review is needed so be it, but for goodness sake, let's confirm where we are heading and how we will get there. It is only through setting objectives can we assess progress. Frankly, some posts have indicated that much talk has occurred with little progress. Again, if progress is being made then put it in the Newsletter.

If the company has answers I would be keen to hear them, as no doubt everyone would. Straight talking is a start, and the upcoming Newsletter is the place to do this. Now is not the time for navel gazing or delay, now is the time for action- firm, clear and well thought out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.