AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi friends,After a seemingly long time away, it's time to say...

1. 1,268 Posts.

Hi friends,

After a seemingly long time away, it's time to say hello again and it's great to see everyone excited about POH as ever! Many own POH for long term, and we are comfortable with the long term future..or projected and even confirmed potential in many ways about POH. But today, I'd like to share some very short term projected gyrations about POH as identified using the Smart Money Index, some traditional use of Jenkins angles and observational chart patterns.

But first the chart and please read the disclaimer below my signature line:

OBSERVATIONS:

1.Applying the use of Jenkins angles, we find there is a projected change in trend date occurring today 10th June 2013 in POH - so the next trading day is a day to watch due to the holiday.
    2. We also sight the presence of a negative divergence between the price chart and the Smart Money Index. In the past two previous cases of negative divergence spotted on the price movements of POH, the price resolved in the direction of the Smart Money Index ie. the smart money index turned south, and price followed in a correction.
    3. Will this negative divergence exert itself short term for a short term price pullback on this basis?
    4.A good time to BUY is indicated when the Blue line of the Smart Money Index goes above the zero horizontal green line ( cuts above zero) as that indicated smart money flowing into POH.
    5. The Jenkins angle also indicated the next change in trend is July 12th, a date that we can watch out for.

Remember, this is only a very short term in fact immediate outlook, and as I've said from the beginning.....many of us are looking at the long term potential:)

Have a great trading week ahead!

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.