AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

chart update, page-132

1. 5,322 Posts.
    KC, why not focus on Oxy C patch for Ph2 as originally planned?
    Why the shift to Oxy M, and others? Surely this has added to delays in Oxy C, capital allocated to Oxy C used for new projects.
    POH will not have sufficient funds to complete a Ph3 if they go down this path as originally intended.
    Why is a Ph2 necessary?

Suds good questions. I refer you to the last Pain ann. You will notice that with Esra deposed Harry has reset the POH commercial compass. Harry wants a Pain Portfolio that addresses a wide range of indications and therefore greatly derisks the clinical program going forward. If both Topical OxyC and Systemic OxyM get up then we have a monster commercial deal. If one trips over we still have another to get a blockbuster deal across the line. The Profile for OxyM is such that it is a more powerful opioid than OxyC and POH can see you dont need 2 drugs doing the same job in the one pain portfolio ( well thats my takeout). Meanwhile OxyC has proven in last trial to be an outstanding candidate for treatment of topical pain for which the market is currently $6-7 Billion ( compares to $3.5 Bill for OxyC systemic). The reason to conduct a Phase 2 is to establish data that a potential licensee can feel comfortable in doing a deal, It is pointless doing a massive and very expensive Phase 3 ( for which POH did admittedly raise $27 Mill at the last CR) when Big Pharma will want to do its own Phase 3 to ensure safe passsage thru the FDA. So POH actually has more than enough funds to do several Phase 2 trials at say $600,000 a pop c/f many millions for an unecessary Phase 3.

Neura Theraputic is driving this commercial path so we are in good hands imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.