AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Hi Trader Paul,Thanks for your response and views. Like you,...

1. 1,268 Posts.
    Hi Trader Paul,

Thanks for your response and views.

Like you, many of us are optimistic for further developments in POH. However, for the immediate term, the technicals does indicate the possibility of a slight pullback which may be an opportunity for others to take a good look with a view to enter at lower price.

Why am I seeing a slight pullback?

From the study of price-time vectors, a chart of which I am happy to share below, you can see that each time for this stock POH, whenever the price moves uptrend, irrespective of the price range, a computation of the price-time vector formed by a triangle A-B-C as shown on the chart, will lead to BC either measured as 0.02 or 0.04 ( double of its smallest value 0.02). In other words, once we find that BC =0.02 or 0.04, we are confident that B denotes the peak of the current uptrend range where there will be a short pullback before another uptrend occurs.

As you can see from the chart below, the latest uptrend range with price B at 0.15 on the 04/06/2013 has led to price time vector=0.04, giving credence that B is the peak for this current uptrend, and the past 3 days pullback is a correction in place.

Thanks for the opportunity to explain why I felt a correction is in place before another uptrend will start soon. Those dates I have mentioned in my previous chart will be dates that we can take more interest in this stock:)

Have a great trading week,

dascore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.