AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

chart update, page-150

1. 735 Posts.
    I bailed out at what i paid being 10.5c ages as it wasnt looking good but was only playing with small stuff...i am actually starting to feel sorry for the faithful.....there has been a consistent trend with this stock for a very long time so i think some times taking a loss is the right thing to do...as opposed to hoping things will get better. I imagine ill get a lecture for that BUT im not the one thats been hanging on lets remember and i have taken my losses in other stocks that were way better than this one fundamentally wise.

i thought playez was coming down from something when he suggested some on this forum, dare i say it KC even, was now agreeing with him in relation to the importance of peer reviews but no, its true !

seriously he has been going on about this for years and you have all bagged him for it and now you actually think its important, only due to esragate off course.

now that his business plan has been accepted as prophetical and his wisdom confirmed i am going to have to deal with a new problem....that is playez actually gaining acceptance and therefor credibility.

the last thing i need is him actually being correct...but seriously, i think this will; continue to get worse for awhile SP wise. you can always buy back in you know

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.096K 438.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 86702619 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59480558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.