EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

chart update, page-1063

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    And this totally uncalled for and profane personal attack from Vulture continues unabated.

After just having dinner and intense discussions about EdenCrete and HC with several important Banking friends in Frankfurt, (the dinner appointment should have been just about EdenCrete, but Vulture changed all this!), and having shown them Vulture’s posts from this morning, we have unanimously agreed that HC is not a serious place for serious investors and that I am totally wasting my time and energy being here. My wife, who is a highly respected German business woman, was also in complete agreeance with this decision.

Vulture has s
    ingle-handedly sent, not only the EDE forum, but HC in general, to the lowest possible depths imaginable.

Even if Vulture was to be banned from HC, as he most certainly should be after his 4 posts this morning, I will not be returning to HC. HC is most definitely not the place for me and I will not be associated with it anymore in any way shape or form, on any forum. This is effective with the sending of this post.

I wish all active and passive HC members and indeed all EDE/TAS investors the very best and of course all the very best with EDE (&TAS) and EdenCrete.
    My advice to you all is to stay the course for at least 5 years and you will be richly rewarded. You are in excellent hands with the EDE (&TAS) BOD’s and with the very experienced team at EdenCrete!

To the dedicated band of posters that I have learned to have the deepest respect for, my thanks for your always well researched and regular posts and your terrific attention to detail. I will continue to read your great posts, however, only as a non-member.

Very best wishes to you all, even to those that I disagreed with on numerous occasions.

MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.555K 1.026M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 181522991 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 8706648 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.29am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.