EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

chart update, page-1123

1. 97 Posts.
    So anyway....

Ede has appeared to have held all its gains from the last announcements, which appears to be a first for quite a while. This to me indicates investors have realise the fundamental change the company has undergone and the SP is now (hopefully) being re-rated accordingly.

I by no means know much about TA but considering the long down trend we have experienced I would presume this week has indicated ede is now on its way back to 30 cents.

I personally would like to see the sp have a crack at 30 in the short term and then stabilise around 27-30 cents until more announcements boost the sp higher as the continuing re-rate occurs.

Just a question for anyone who can answer: Given that the sp is assumabky factoring ede current situation and a little bit of speculation.. if ede announces something to do with the results of Edenplast and the market size could we see the sp maybe double considering the sp would factor in the massive market of plastics?

MB - come on bro p, haters are gonna hate, you said a few days ago nothing was going to stop you posting to hotcopper. Don't let one DH ruin the integrity of hotcopper... I seriously doubt if vulture will show his face here again.

Cheers guys!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.517M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 181024981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 7742712 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.