EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

chart update, page-3

1. 9,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3715
    Hi everybody,

In April this year, I originally posted a list of the most significant “EdenCrete” events that will happen over the rest of this year IMHO. As requested by Espinsight here is an updated version of what these significant event/milestones are and when IMHO they are likely to happen. I hope this is a bit of a help.

1. May to December. News of major private commercial orders (should come at regular intervals).

1. May/June. News that the GDOT has signed off on their Class B specs.

1. On May 25th Warren Green will be giving his speech at the Concrete Service Life Extension Conference in Florida on the subject: "Experiences with the Design of Repair & Protection Measures for Concrete Structures in Australia". At the same conference on Tuesday May 24th at 3 pm the topic: Effect of Carbon Nanomaterials Embedded in a Cementitious Matrix" will be presented which is highly likely to mention EdenCrete. IMHO if EdenCrete is not on the concrete industry's radar already it certainly wil be after this conference! Here is the link to the Concrete Service Life Extension Conference technical program: http://www.nace.org/uploadedFiles/Events/Seminars/Concrete-Technical-Program-2016.pdf

1. June. News that the GDOT has started ordering EdenCrete for Class B applications.

1. June. GS announces whether or not a very small CR will be required to complete Colorado Stage 2 (A CR is unlikely IMHO).

1. June. Release of ASTM C 494 freeze/thaw and the 180 day compression test results.

1. July. News that other DOT's have put in orders for Class B applications (will only happen after point 2.).

1. June/July. News that the GDOT has laid the section of highway which will commence the Class A/ Class1 GDOT field test which will be a huge step towards the GDOT approving EdenCrete for Class A/Class 1 applications (roads/highways/bridges).

1. July. Quarterly due out at the end of July which should give more detail into the profitability of EdenCrete etc.

1. September/October. News that the GDOT's final approval/specs have been completed for Class A/Class 1 applications.

1. October/November. The GDOT commences ordering EdenCrete for Class A/Class 1 applications.

1. November/December. News that other DOT's have put in orders for Class A applications (will only happen after point 10.).

Of course there may be other additional significant events, however, I believe that the above covers most things and the timing of them is reasonably accurate.

Cheers and DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.216M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $6 2.827K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 123082423 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 17536873 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EDE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.