A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-10107

1. 913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    I disagree.

The SP overshot itself and is now down 15% from its highs. A mate of mine sold all his ATM shares at 14.60 just before it topped out at 14.62. Great trade. He didn't have that many but the timing was impeccable. For what its worth, since the SP exploded after the HY announcement I've sold 45% of my shares at an average of around NZD13.70. I still hold plenty and at this stage plan to hold them for a lot longer. However, it did run too hard and a pull back and consolidation was to be expected. I was looking to reduce my holdings and couldn't turn down the spike in SP. I am using the proceeds for a few other things I had planned for a long time. The run of articles questioning the current Market Cap and expected lack of news from the company at this time has allowed the shorters to have a new crack. Combine that with some profit taking and you get a retrace. It won't last as the revenue figures and market share increase in China will turn it around. In the meantime its business as usual
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.