A2M 2.89% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-10348

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Minulipation to keep share price down. Something big must be coming or has it already happened!!
    Markets all over the world have a great day A2 is trading flat or down, Market has a bad day and A2 goes down more. if we get some movement up its very slow and doesn't go up higher than last rise, then WAM its down quick smart. Everyone is still keen for a piece of the action though. Manipulation is pretty obvious so we have to ask the question why. what's the motivation behind keeping the stock down. Theories - (1) some big new Deal being negotiated  (2) A new player trying to spook retailers so they can acquire more shares. (3) Is A2  going to begin a share buy back program?... most of the managers sold out higher than where it is now.  would be good not to let the price get too high if you were going to buy a bunch back.
    (4) Take over bid wouldn't you think you'd have let it run to get a higher price, unless one of the institutions are putting pressure on someone's behalf for a bid to come.
    all valid options? what are your thoughts I'm sure their are many other theories. There's no denying that the American stock exchange has been the catalyst for the decline to start, but in comparison quite a lot of the USA stocks have recovered heaps and some are back to where they were in February, while A2 is still over 20% down. None of this trade war stuff will impact A2 ability to produce and distribute its products as said in that interview a week or so ago. Something is definitely a foot & someone knows something, question is what...
    or am I just way off and this is just a market correction saying cool you jets A2 lets have some consolidation. This stock is getting weird and technical, If your nerves can take it play the game, I'm still holding, But it very frustrating watching profits
    disappear
    I know its only paper profits but over $2 down from Feb. Cheeky %$#&*@.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.