A2M 1.50% $5.90 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-10630

1. 735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 150
    There is no way revenue will be $975m for this FY. 6 weeks to go after a2m put out their revenue guidance and you expect them to add $55-$75m, come on!

On a different note, I have been a holder since under a dollar and have never had reason to question mgmt however I do feel they dropped the ball with this announcement. Reducing old stock is more than reasonable and a smart move however they should have called that out in the announcement and it would have been received very differently.

Brokers etc. placed unrealistic expectations on a2m however a2m had an opportunity to cut this off at the pass by providing a more detailed announcement. Maybe they thought the revenue guidance was good enough however they are smarter than that, bit lazy on this occasion, actually more than a bit lazy!

So why are many now doubting the ability for a2m to continue to prosper moving forward? A question I too have been pondering over the weekend for the time since my initial purchase several years ago. And to be honest I can’t answer it however the lack of information and the time between results leaves this stock in the hands of those that have the power to manipulate it to a great degree. I have banged on about qrtly reporting before so no need to raise this again however frequency of information is vital for us. Do I therefore feel left in the dark and that is my concern going forward, maybe.

What I do know is that my own analysis shows that the growth trajectory is well intact and the partnerships established this year will come to fruition however at present are perceived to be worthless, fair enough if looking at the now however not so when you forward the clock 6 to 12 months.

The share price fluctuations will be a testing time for all over the coming weeks and I feel we may dip into the high 8s however we might not, BAL has also taken a hit merely due to association so the its not just us. Games will be played, trust your instincts and do what is right for you. For me, that is to ride out the storm, continually review any data I can get my hands and make an informed decision, emotions will run high and they must be put to the side.

GLA and don’t give your shares away to those leaches unless you feel it’s the right thing for you.

Cheers

Kosy
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.