A2M 0.61% $6.52 the a2 milk company limited

True - it is there to provide one form of example. In retrospect...

1. 7,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    True - it is there to provide one form of example. In retrospect looking back at the release of the 1/2 yearly result I now consider the rise from about $8 to $13 to be extremely overly euphoric. Given the recent update, highlighting the potential for a HIGH PE company to not always hit expectation I think the share price overall is being re-rated back to the former long term trend.

Whether I am right or wrong only time will tell.

One thing for sure, for me, I am NOT emotionally attached to A2M. It isn't a living breathing thing, it is another share I hope to make money from.

I find it a little disturbing for those who bought low to keep saying I bought low and I am holding influencing the emotions of others who should hopefully be using their head and not their heart. It will be hard for those who bought in the island to now see the price where it is with people saying this will rise exponentially when the full year result is released. If the full year result is $920M the price will essentially be set before the release. In fact if it comes in at only $900M the price may drop again.

There is practically not one analyst who has said this will be above $12 on a 12 month view. You should note those analysts who have recently updated give a 12 month view of the price - not a next week view.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.52
Change
-0.040(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $4.713B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.57 $6.47 $13.11M 2.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37866 $6.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.52 6643 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.