A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-170

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Yep here we go again the same old hokey. This time around I'm wanting you to short this one like you always do before announcement.

Ps just to tell you what's pricey because you have no clue what your talking about when it comes to this industry. Just announced right now it's offical RB is buying mead Johnson for 16.6billion at a high premium value. But why would they spend so much money when they have regulations in China coming up in 12 months for baby formula to be approved. Hahahah mate like I said you have no clue. Ps a2 takeover talk well keep an eye on it that's all I can say.

Formula in short supply, instant milk powder in short supply as of today both selling like crazy, expanding across all of America by March and the CEO of America comes out to say sales are strong, UK is profitable and growing and the Australian milk market well let's wait and see. Studies all confirming the a2 advantage on top of that. Forward outlook well you guessed it mate good times ahead. Short before announcement happy for you to do so as u usually do but your little hands will be burnt.
    Last edited by Mark06: 10/02/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.