A2M 1.40% $6.32 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-4448

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Not sure why you don't see milk and I mean any milk as not being a health product, when the first feed most new born babies receive is milk from their mothers breast. The alternative being in the form of another milk substitute whether that be infant formula, diluted cows milk, goats milk etc. Clearly you would not be here today if not for milk, and maybe you were lucky enough to receive it from your mothers breast, but bear in mind not all babies have that luxury. So in saying that I view milk as the most important health food in a babies life. a2 Milk goes a thousand steps forward by cutting out the a1 protein, which you discount as hype. Myself on the other hand I can assure you as much as I would prefer to drink the cheaper alternative, I can't, I can however drink a2 milk and because of this fact I am a very happy shareholder. I believe it's brand recognition has not even hit first base, so with it's already phenomenal consumer support it is going to become a giant in the dairy industry, and why? because of it's health benefits of course!.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.