A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

I believe most of LT holders bought A2M since early days, latest...

1. 336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I believe most of LT holders bought A2M since early days, latest around $3.x. And if you all believe in A2M business, which you confident that SP will reach at least $10-$20, then I think we should seriously consider the pros. & cons. of CGT when realizing gains (at current SP)!  

"If you make money with money, as some of my super-rich friends do, your [tax] percentage may be a bit lower than mine. But if you earn money from a job, your percentage will surely exceed mine – most likely by a lot." - Warren Buffett

Buffett, one of the richest people in the world, is probably paying a lower tax rate on his income than you are. How is this possible? Simple. Buffet takes advantage of capital gains taxes and lengthy stock holding periods. The magic happens when you hold onto an investment for a year and a day or longer.

The good news is Buffett's tax secret really doesn't have to be a secret at all. Anyone can benefit from long-term capital gains as long as they remain disciplined. This means seeking out and investing in businesses not because of some great earnings report or new hot gadget, but because they have a long-term business model/plan that, after careful research, you believe can succeed over the long run.

(********)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.91 $6.93 $6.81 $7.337M 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4252 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 10763 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.