A2M 0.87% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-6229

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Well I considered topping up in the mid $6's but after reading your posts I thought it prudent to wait for some proof of the company's increased sales and this mornings release was what I needed to see before pulling the trigger. Like you say its hard to predict the bottom of the dips but if you believe in the long term growth story of this company best to buy on the release of good news and miss out on 5% than try to catch a falling knife and watch it continue falling.

A few more cents north for the share price from here and I have already made what I would have in dividends than what I would of done holding TLS for another year. Bought TLS for around $2.78 all those years ago so with CG and dividends along the way they have served me well. The bulk of the rest of TLS shares were sold in the $5's to buy into A2M when the SP started with a $1 in front of it so very happy with the timing of the stock reallocation's then and now.

Thanks for all your unbiased valuable advice hoots. Good luck in your endeavors as well.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.060(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $6.87 $6.78 $8.532M 1.250M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2151 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 27162 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.