A2M 2.25% $6.37 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-7328

1. 447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    The NAB TA research looks good. A useful service, but obviously they can't cover everything in the ASX 500. My solution is to quickly flip through 500 charts during most evenings of the week. Any stock that stands out is written down with appropriate comments. A2M is a point of weakness trade within the context of an uptrend. Usually the momentum indicators (Slow Stochastic, MACD) are at the low range, and subsequently turning up. The longer-term moving averages are still separated and headed up. This (circa $7) is a value entry, as apposed to "greater fool" entries where emotional traders pay top price like when A2M was around $8.

I've been prematurely stopped out on some of my trades recently. Even 2ATR can be sometimes not wide enough from normal price fluctuations when used as a trailing stop loss. One solution is to use smaller position size with wider stops.

Remember one day the A2M uptrend will end, just like it did with QAN recently. QAN today closed below the 200-day moving average for the first time since Feb 3, 2017. However, A2M would need to fall down to around $5 to close below the 200-day moving average.

(ACX_APX_ASL_A2M_BKL_BSL_CWY_EHE_ILU_NWH_SDF_SYR)
    Last edited by Stage-2-Uptrend: 14/12/17
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.