A2M 1.10% $5.40 the a2 milk company limited

Why r u all referencing a post since moderated? It seems not...

1. 35,172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 911
    Why r u all referencing a post since moderated? It seems not even to have related to A2M, T/A, F/A, Hrdlicka, forecast, manipulation, div or the science?

It has been moderated, has it not? A2M has descended into the usual sinophobia. You know, like the Australians Broadcasting Communism on a taxpayer funded ABC. The usual left wing trash argument: Women r good, men r evil, left wing is great, right wing is evil, guns r bad, defense is bad, vegans r good, crime is a misplaced persecuted taking their own back. undeveloped warzones who provide refugees to the five big English/ American speaking countries r good, America is bad.

Not even A2M cows would have such botched thinking, I do not know what the sinophobic comment was and I am glad it was moderated if it was bad.

All I would say is the Australian civil war is causing thinking in Australia and on the ABC to go back at least one century possibly more.

Bendigo riots and Lambing flats riots were potentially as insidious as the opium war.

It takes all of the world to create a village. President Xi said that, the poor P.R.C. Have enormous problems with pollution, Beijing is becoming a city unable to exercise in, and might become like Delhi where international cricketers play in gas masks. People might prefer the moon or Myanmar compared to that. Even President Xi prefers to be in Iowa.

Keep it clean do not be mean. You can not all live in New York City and the cows certainly can’t. Not anymore.
    Last edited by JCoure: 23/01/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.40
Change
-0.060(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $3.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.45 $5.45 $5.32 $21.75M 4.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186 $5.37

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.41 17905 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.