A2M 0.36% $5.61 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-8100

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392

“ I’m becoming inpatient these days, and that’s not good.”  beef soup.

Agree with your quote as shown above!

It’s usually the people that are not very happy about their entry prices, and consider that they have paid too high a price on their entries, that are the most stressed and miserable imo. When people become a bit confused, about what their trading/investing strategies and time frames are, that’s when the emotions can set in big time, and play havoc with your health and well-being. It’s always best to have a strategy in place from the outset!  For those prone to a bit of worry and anxiety, a buy and hold strategy is good, if you want to put some long term money away, in a good company like A2M, and if you consider that with the growth and potential still ahead, the share price can still grow many multiples above what you have initially paid.

I hate to tell you this beefsoup, but as with many things, patience is required in the investing world, and learning to bottle a bit of it, will serve you better over the long term, as your investment decisions will become more considered, and less reactive, so that your decisions won’t end up costing you money.
    I hope that you can make some peace with it!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.61
Change
-0.020(0.36%)
Mkt cap ! $4.061B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.69 $5.74 $5.60 $10.03M 1.776M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4199 $5.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.64 2719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.