A2M 1.69% $6.99 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-8278

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Do you think the level of the Dow will affect A2's biggest market, that Chinese mothers will turn and choose the locally made IF product over A2 ????

We have experienced these corrections that affect all stocks across the board many times in the past.

What have we learned from them ?

All stocks will be affected across the board to varying degrees.

Depending on how many of the negative boxes a company ticks determines how big the fall. The companies that are overvalued, the ones with poor growth prospects, the poorly managed and the heavily indebted will be hit the hardest. How many of those boxes does A2M tick ?

All these corrections have a beginning and a end date and when the dust settles the companies that were traveling well prior to the event continue to grow their profits and their SP.

You can be sure when this correction turns the corner the instos will of poured fuel on the negative sediment, taken advantage of the turmoil in the market and at the end of it all will of increased their holdings in companies with growth prospects like A2M.

Warren Buffet has quoted that instos use these events to "transfer shares in good well run growth companies from weak hands to strong hands".

You only lock in losses when you sell, I cant tell you were the bottom will be on this stock but I can tell you from the lessons of the past that well run companies like A2 will recover and make new SP highs, whether is weeks or months after the dust settles who knows.

I am not losing sleep over the market gyrations as a LTH I have made my money by holding, not day trading and those who have held this stock from early in the piece are smart enough not to fret over over swings in double digits when they are up over 1000% on the bulk of their holdings.

upload_2018-2-6_9-45-4.jpeg
    Last edited by SmugLex: 06/02/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.