A2M 8.89% $6.25 the a2 milk company limited

I must admit in relation to A2M I am finding some of the...

1. 7,208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I must admit in relation to A2M I am finding some of the dialogue here a little perplexing. Below two graphs - one of the DOWI and one of A2M. I expect everyone should make investment decisions to suit their own personal and financial needs however this is how I see it

When the $DOWI was 25,803 on the 15th Jan A2M was at $6.97 - no comments
    Now the $DOWI is at 24,190 (approx 1,700 lower) A2M is at $8.14 - $1.17 higher - and yet the conversation doesn't reflect this?

Interest rates are not going to be rising in Australia or NZ in the near term. The US economy is strong, wages will increase more people employed - all drinking milk as is the case in Australia and NZ and the UK. China will still need milk powder for all of its babies as will Australia and NZ.

Some companies may remain seriously unaffected by this volatility in the US markets and in my view I see A2m as one of those and therefore I will be holding. I see the 1/2 results having more impact on going up (or down) then the current market volatility.

I am happy to hear the views of others, that is mine however as I said this is a view not investment advice as each individual needs to make their own decision based on their situation.

upload_2018-2-11_15-31-59.png upload_2018-2-11_15-33-55.png
    Last edited by Rock57: 11/02/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.