A2M 0.15% $6.45 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-8763

1. 911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Lol I am so happy I invested in A2M
    I was going through such a hard time in my life & felt like I hit rock bottom.. I had money and stuff but other things were just real bad for me & that horrible moment killed all my dreams and made me stop saving my money & instead just throw it away carelessly to the sharemarket.. I had only played the ASX sharemarket game a few times in a row but never used real money to trade

A2M was the second stock I ever bought & the first I threw a large amount of money on as well. The biggest risk/gamble I've ever made. It's the largest holding I have out of everything as well. In under a year I'm up more than my yearly salary in profits from A2M. The way Chinese people act in shops was the only thing that prompted me to buy A2M, lol. I am definitely a trading noob.

I never would have imagined this happening to me. The amount I've made is probably nothing compared to other people on here & I'm not trying to brag, I just feel so excited now. For me it's definitely a life changing amount & I'm pretty excited to hold A2M even longer.
    I'm most likely going to be able to buy a house and pay it off before I die now!

I hope there are other people here having A2M impact their lives as much as it is for me. I really hope for the best for everyone here & same with anyone else that jumps on board now or in the near future
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.