A2M 3.46% $6.14 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-9232

1. 1,019 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    I've got a suggestion for you Beefy. You should try and check your risk appetite, plenty of those online and you'd find them if you google words "Risk Profiler." There are many wealth management firms that provide these. If you're been sucked into a margin loan by some banks by giving 1 or 2 percent discount on the advertised interest rate, then logic will be to quickly change that scenario for yourself.

Currency
    I suggested before that traders are coming for our currency, it will take some hit and guess what it does to our A2M sales. It will go up as more people may consume or buy more as the product is cheaper to them (other countries) now, subjected to their currency depreciation. In the past A2M and BAL has seized that opportunity and put the prices up on their products, why, because it is cheaper for customer outside Australia. I recall last time, towards the start of 2016, there was some noise when AUD/USD was at 0.71, prices of infant formula was put up by A2Mc and they haven't reduced it even though we are well over 77 cents correspondingly. USD and CNY moves almost tandem to AUD. The point I'm trying to make is currency depreciation will be in our favour as well.

Cash at Bank

I've been saying this for a while now before and after report. They have been stockpiling cash (invested in short-term treasury bills) and this will be one of the biggest threat to other companies. It will also get to $300+ million quickly (conservative) and then even more muscular A2M. The nature of capital deployment will be highly confidential and will be a subject to speculation by others.

SP to drop
    Now why would that drop? There aren't many companies out there in FMCG space that have got money like these sitting tight and these nature of cashflows. The market is fixated on companies that have less revenue than my local Dan Murphys, just an example. Now if I was a trustee of a superfund and my investment manager bought companies shares with bad cashflows, that person would not have that job.
    I still feel that we need to be at forward PE FY18 end to be 60 to prevent vultures from circling around.
    Fonterra is being underestimated. They know their way around global markets. With Fonterra, A2M just rendered global ambitions.

And what is to stop A2m from being vertically integrated if circumstances requires it to be. THIS MY FRIEND IS KRAKENISH IDEA.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.