A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Chart update, page-9813

1. 1,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    As passionate as I am about the a2 Milk Company, I believe our share price may be in for an attack by shorters believing the announcement by Nestle will in fact decrease our IF premium price. Let's not for one second think competition will be good for us, because it won't. Competition will seriously affect our bottom line with each new market player. Had Nestle been a little Niche Company we would have no worries, but they are a giant, and a very greedy giant at that. Their IF Illuma is being launched in China as we speak and although not knowing the price of it, I can guarantee that if not now, will be cheaper than ours in no time. We speak of brand loyalty here but need also to remember Nestle has massive brand loyalty the majority of which are women who love their chocolate. I was very surprised at this announcement as I thought we would have had the monopoly over the a2 IF, for a few years yet, but with Nestles entrance the gloves are firmly off.
    Our share price will be quite volatile for a while imo, and will continue to be so with future announcements from like minded Companies realising the value to be gained by introducing their own a2 only products.
    I am left with a very small holding of a2M shares out of loyalty to this Company that I have been greatly rewarded by.
    In many many posts in the past when sitting around the $2-$4 range I would end my posts by saying Hold Longs, Don't Sell, unfortunately in all honesty I can't say that anymore, having already sold the bulk of my shares.
    Please do not view my post as a down ramp it is all imoho, I have the utmost respect for many Posters here, who like me, are very passionate about this Company.
    GLTAH
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.