A2M 0.17% $5.91 the a2 milk company limited

I hear you. As luck had it, I bought just over 12 months ago...

1. 1,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 282
    I hear you. As luck had it, I bought just over 12 months ago quite large. However, I wasn't able to sell due to CGT. Every time we climbed high I had friends sell out at $3, $5, $7 and even though I had considered selling many times, the tax was going to tax half so no way. So fortunately I was locked in for the 12 month journey. In riding this wave I learned that holding long hit new highs and painful lows (like last few trading days) but long term this has always gone up. They have the strategy right, they are disruptive in the industry, they are first market movers and to be the "fastest growing brand of any significance in China" (Peter Nathan) I have no doubt where his is headed in the next 3 years. Anyway, after the 12 months and having an opportunity to sell at $14 and pay less CGT, I still didn't sell. There is so much more for holders if they just relax and let the journey take them where it will while making them rich. To new holders who bought at $14, don't worry - this will be one of the best shares to hold when the dust settles. I remember from oct - Jan the sp didn't move for 3 months, then it almost doubled from $7.50 to $14 after such a gallant run already. Stick with them, be patient and this thing will show you. I still believe Geoff has 1 last ace up his sleeve before June 30. Stay true to a2
    Last edited by Brodieman123: 03/04/18
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.