NWH 0.00% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-1570

1. 18,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3875
    Hello birdchirp .. it’s good to see you .
    The players are having a picnic and the price is getting assaulted, but there is plenty of pepper left in the NRW grinder I expect.

The recent discussion here, along with the Macquarie report has reminded me how solidly NRW selects areas where it can build on its strengths and then just goes out and does it.

Reading the report again, about the civil side of the business - the side NRW has intimated we will soon see modelling its ‘IT’ factor ....
    “NWH is one of the leading civil contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors.
    NWH have a full suite of capabilities, having worked on bulk earthworks, road construction, tailings dams, run-of-mine pads, seawalls and airstrips to name a few.
    The civil division consists of the NRW Civil, Golding Civil, and Golding Urban businesses...”

And (this is relevant to charting ) I’ve been getting pretty excited about the seawalls to be honest .
    I mean ..like ...there’s surely going to be a huge future in those?

Cheers

PS:
    Here’s a random inspiration for a wave chart ;
    Also demonstrates the kind of power NRW is able to control via its seawalls.
    upload_2019-10-2_9-49-0.png

Current price; $2.855 does NOT do this company justice .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.