NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-1801

1. 18,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Thank you Parma ...
    CIMIC US$1.8 B hit from the Gulf? Isn't that where it’s first corruption scandal was birthed as it bribed to win contracts?
    Surely it knew that was coming?

I know I read somewhere (and posted here?) a story that flagged CIMIC’s management strategy was to take out opponents by undercutting them, and then shake out shareholders with the consequential poor results ...with falling prices feeding directly into its’ share buyback scheme.
    I wonder if that is still operating?

Downer?
    Mining Division for sale , Spotless laundries division under due diligence according to AFR street talk Jan 13, 2020
    According to a sales flyer sent out to interested parties in October last year, Spotless Laundries has 13 plants around Australia that are supported by a fleet of 275 delivery vehicles and five depots.
    In that flyer, prospective buyers were told Spotless Laundries was expected to record $265.3 million in revenue and $59.1 million in earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation in the 2020 financial year
    ..”
    ... and now this.
    Is it a classic case of the consequences of ‘Biggering & Biggering’?

I agree with you Parma.
    NRW is like neither of these two behemoths and - from my uneducated perspective- I think it possible that the first is somehow likely to turn this situation to its advantage, and the second is possibly looking to sell at least some of its divisions for the value of the tax losses that accompany them.

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 23/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.