NWH 0.30% $3.36 nrw holdings limited

Hello to all, and hopes your long weekend was barbie-licious....

1. 18,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3827
    Hello to all, and hopes your long weekend was barbie-licious.
    Mine was... and full of taste sensations.
    -My local butcher had plied me with his special black pudding to sample after  I confessed to being ‘back on meat’ ....  (he was winsome, and said ‘many of his ladies are very partial to it’  ).
    So I felt honour bound to try a sliver - which, sadly,  confirmed I am not even partially partial to it......not even when it is full of micronutrients from the blood of happy pigs.

I don’t know how I am going to break it to him : (.
    (I am somewhat in love with him  due to him serving me (intermittently but for many years) with unvarying cheerfulness  despite my purchases at his posh shop never going beyond chicken necks, or frames - ‘cut in half please for my dogs’ ).
    Oh well....

.....and I almost forgot why I called by.
    It has to do with NRW and the coming news.

I thought I would list some of  the expected items
    ....and some questions and theories;

FEBRUARY 18; Extraordinary General Meeting ....
    Is this partly to move the (ex)BGC Contracting equipment finance ($193M) to Bank of China? I got mixed up.

FEBRUARY 20-ish; HALF YEARLY RESULTS

FEBRUARY 29 or before; Gascoyne AGM

MARCH 6 ; Gascoyne Creditors Meeting

Sometime soon; A NEW CONTRACT?

Sometime soon ; THE RECOGNITION OF ‘A PROVISION’? (What is this?)
    ...Eva Brocklehust of FN Arena wrote on 03/12/19;  “... Citi also points out BGC Contracting recognised a provision of $22m in relation to an east coast infrastructure project in FY19.
    This is expected to be completed early in the second half of FY20, although further losses are delays cannot be ruled out.
    The company has also indicated that a BGC Contracting client holds an option to acquire all, or part of, the associated mining fleet used to provide services to that client.”

(I think the client is Indemitsu at Boggabri where BGC was said (8/8/18) to have had 500 workers working on a project valued at $700M since December ‘17.. “BGC started work at Boggabri last December (2017) . Its operations include 500 locally based workers and an ultra class fleet of machinery.”
    On March 15, 2019 Australian Mining reported BGC had spent $45M between Boggabri and another project in South Australia in the last five months.

....but maybe it’s somewhere else?
    And I just scanned the recognition of provisions and it does not look very good -  ‘liability’ came up in the results a lot..

I hope everyone is well

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 27/01/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.36
Change
-0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $1.529B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.37 $3.40 $3.33 $3.394M 1.007M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 11045 $3.36

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.38 4370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.