NWH 1.43% $3.55 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-2001

1. 18,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3864
    Hello pbawley ....
    You were talking about the share price because you were experiencing TAS?
    Otherwise known as Technical Abandonment Syndrome or “Chart Hunger”?

Personally I have no such scruples and don’t mind doing it —talking about the share price — because I have the genuine expectation that -as per Trump on opening America - it is all “a beautiful puzzle”.......... and it may be that, one day, the Rubik’s Cube/Pareto principled/algebraic/World-Within-a-Grain-of-Sand meaningfulness of the numbers and their retinue of linear see saws, cross hatches and etceteras will somehow become clear ...

...as in today; referring back to the aforementioned Pareto principle, (or as Wikipedia puts it, the principle of factor sparsity[1][2]), I note Pareto principle adherents maintain - that for many events- roughly 80% of the effects come from 20% of the causes!!

How does this relate to your comment regards ‘a real market’ as opposed to ‘trading ping pong’?
    - I don’t know but it feels relevant and if anybody wants to discuss how relevant the Pareto principle is to NWH share price I am very willing to engage.

And, looking at more of today’s ever-mysterious numbers beyond the ones addressed by Parma above, so farwe have had volume of 5,655,707 shares traded, and the last time over 5M shares were traded in a single day was more than three weeks ago (16 trading days), on April 7, when we closed at $1.69, and the time before that - just two trading days before -when the price closed at a lowly $1.44.

Have we been in an accumulation phase rather than fickleness @Parma?

I don’t know that either .

But in regards the battle today - whether it was between the 20%, or a larger ‘army’ was involved, I hope the good guys won .

cheers

PS... And when experiencing TAS I have found calling hopefully and yet always appreciatively for assistance from @Saragian by name and ampersand can sometimes pull his heartstrings enough that he comes by?
    ...and do with hopes that, if you are too busy Maestro, it is with all the best kind of things.
    Last edited by sabine: 30/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.55
Change
0.050(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $1.615B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.69 $3.54 $11.55M 3.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3270 $3.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.56 2090 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.