NWH 0.00% $3.55 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-2027

1. 18,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3875
    FWIW I will opine a bit,

Fitstly- as has often been noted here - NWH behaviour has often seemed disconnected from market fundamentals?

BGC- NRW Contracting
    -But at the same time, fundamentally, NWH is oblique right now in terms of the BGC acquisition which is still being ‘bedded down’ ?
    (NB that PRN withdrew from its’ acquisition talks with Downer mining in the face of Covid-19.)
    Would NRW still have followed through with BGC in the way it did knowing what would happen in 2020....?
    NB also that NRW is shortlisted for two big government infrastructure projects - possibly due to its new BGC strengths - but institutional traders, especially these days, want more than 50/50 possibilities?

SHORTING
    https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=Nwh
    Shorts skyrocketed to almost seven million on April 16. The number had fallen to around 4.5 million four days later on April 20 - but that is still a lot of borrowed shares potentially being rinsed through?

INSTITUTIONAL MOVEMENTS
    Vinva announced it was under the 5% line on April 21.
    If it and some of its peers have decided there are better opportunities elsewhere then it/they are likely still selling down as quickly as possible whilst buyers wanting the lowest prices try to force them to liquidate into lower levels?

BETTER OPPORTUNITIES ELSEWHERE?
    NRW seems to me to have a solid core of deep value investors who believe in management and more but maybe there ARE better opportunities elsewhere and big money is with mathematically-minded analysts who have worked out the upside here is lower than elsewhere.

CASHING OUT?
    On the basis more troubles are more likely right now than big gains ?

but - as always - I dunno except I trust management, Saragian’s technicals and the readings of those who have supported this forum long term by sharing their solid knowledge on fundamental figurings.

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 06/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.