NWH 0.56% $3.56 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-2061

1. 18,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3942
    I guess we had one of those bounces today @hicks58, and the exiteers exited and the ingressees ingressed and all up it was very high comparative volume not seen since more than month ago on April 4?
    It (volume), so far stands, at 6,213,838 ..and we closed towards the upwardly mobile corner of daily range at $1.605.

My reading on this is that, technically, we might be doing one of those wedge-ledge things after which the price will go up or down -seeing as the energy at this level seems to have flattened out - as buyers and sellers meet in the age old dance of commerce and supply meets demand
    The increased volume and confirmation bias makes me expect it will go up

AND I made some charts showing around 6M volume might have significant upside consequences and showing a clearly flattening wave, and added a poem because it is such a lovely afternoon.

cheers

On the bright side, if the price does not go up, it is surely better to be undervalued than over valued?

For the record - to offset my enthusiasm, this link below is to a site that looks at NWH more pessimistically;
    https://www.barchart.com/stocks/quotes/NWH.AX/opinion
    ...... But that was yesterday?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 19/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.