NWH 2.08% $3.29 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-2190

1. 18,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Hello Pioupiou .... Not good to hear of TGA... but I noticed your NEA was feeling focused yesterday?
    Swings and roundabouts....

Regards GCY potential, I have been looking at MACA lately with a slightly more serious eye than usual and noticed that in March 2019 it was taking shares in BLK as part payment of its contracting fees.
    The amount was $7.5M [see here].
    I think when it sold down in late November last year [see here] it owned around 14% of BLK and the sale - at 12c a share garnered something in the order of $8.3M - so not a bad deal ?

...if NRW has something similar in mind with regards GCY and all goes well with that company, there could be a useful cash shot in the arm to boost FY’21 earnings?

In regards potential for a bullish outlook announcement that would be outrageous and spectacular - and even not surprising given the calibre of management although today The West reported ;

The worst is yet to come for Australian businesses, and the mining sector will not be immune, after the latest private capital expenditure data showed only a modest impact from COVID-19 on business investment.

The CAPEX report, released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics, showed investment in WA rose 7.8 per cent in the March quarter, mostly driven by mining.

Mining investment jumped 4.2 per cent in the quarter — the biggest lift in 71/2 years.

Chamber of Minerals and Energy WA chief executive Paul Everingham said there had been high expectations for a mining-led economic surge in late-2019 and early this year.
    “You’ve seen significant investment by companies like Rio Tinto, FMG, BHP and Mineral Resources in new mines, mine expansion projects which is reflected in those figures,” Mr Everingham said.

“Next quarter will probably be not as good as we might have expected, because there are projects which have been pushed out or delayed or suspended, but we still expect to see a good level of capital investment because gold and iron ore continue to perform well.”

Mr Everingham said the decision to delay major projects such as Woodside’s Scarborough LNG project would result in large capital spend no longer occurring.https://thewest.com.au/business/business-and-mines-about-to-take-a-hit-ng-b881561020z

...and I noticed the last update specified something along the lines of things being currently on track - which I guess is all they could honestly say really.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.