NWH 0.00% $3.08 nrw holdings limited

Hello Pioupiou, ‘King’ was a word ascribed by my outback country...

1. 18,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3783
    Hello Pioupiou,
    ‘King’ was a word ascribed by my outback country cousins to all things ‘the best’ when I was a child visiting their red dirt domain.
    ....And I just discovered the expression ‘King G’ used to mean the same thing.
    That was back in 1926, under the reign of King George, when King Gees were birthed [https://www.kinggee.com.au/timeline].

For the record, the very first hi-vis oompa loompa vest (- a symbol of “spurious authority” according to [ here]) was possibly made, in the USA, in the 1930s, out of a wedding dress belonging to the inventor, Bob Swizer’s wife [even more high vis background here!].

And beyond sharing those important details on the history of NRW uniforms Pioupiou, I wanted to say I think your poetry is king, but that you are a bit of a knave (as opposed to ‘naive) questioning if it’s the ‘squiggles on the chart’ that made the price go up!
    (..Although, yes, I’m still half inclined to believe NRW’s eerily predictive ‘Captain Squigglagian’ is capable of such levitations.)

Also, looking at recent price activity with a psychological view, the spike on May 21 was clearly caused by a great update?
    But the next day it was down to $1.99 (still a healthy 20% gain for those who bought at $1.65 on May 20, and a logical 5% or greater stop loss point for those who bought over $2.10 on May 21)
    Since then a fortnight of institutional price rattling, designed to rattle nerves as well, with a view to harvesting shares sub-$2 level?

So why did ‘they’ stop rattling and enable the Friday run?
    -As you say the iron ore price is rising (World Bank says by 205o the world will need 219% more iron ore than is produced currently [here])....and BHP, RIO, and FMG are long term NRW customers with expansion projects on the go.
    -Plus the issues in Brazil.
    -Plus NRW was just massively oversold? (Perhaps with a view to exploitation by Blackrock as per thoughts [here]...... Aided, perhaps, by UBS which helped manage the UBS $2.86 raise, lauded NRW vigorously, and then started casting (opportunistic?) nasturtiums which NRW had to take out an announcement to deny. ...... followed by UBS back to delivering roses, and plenty of other analysts etc suddenly saying what a great buy it was.)

-PLUS maybe some were anticipating the better than expected US May employment figures that sent Wall Street flying to the moon last night?

cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 06/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.395B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.09 $3.07 $1.456M 472.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7052 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 6075 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.