NWH 2.08% $3.29 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-2222

1. 18,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    Without  Necessarily Wanting to State the Obvious *

The NRW price went up today in what I like to think of as our own little cookfire holographic representation  of the massive Sausage Sizzle that fragranced so many ASX  backyards

The sweet smell of success? Excess? Or just “pass the sauce and let’s hope it continues?”

Here  is a picture which shows all.
    -Note the patent confusion of Commsec’s analysis bot in the lower right corner.
    -Note the one share trade that see-sawed the closing auction down by half a cent - possibly to enable the 197,393 auctioned shares to to be sold half a cent cheaper https://stocknessmonster.com/trades/nwh.asx/.

Note the gain of 10.5 cents on yesterday’s close of $1.795.
    .... and total volume of 3,717,913 shares.

Note how someone scored the hindsight *wishbone* and managed a trade of almost exactly $35,000 worth of shares at yesterday’s closing price?  (And no, I never heard of sausages having wishbones either)

And note in the chart NWH has a long way to go price-wise before it reaches the levels it was sitting at a year ago before it acquired BGC at a bargain price with the help of a well -attended $2.86 capital raise!

*And ok, yes anyone who knows me probably knows I do like stating the obvious ...Unless it is numerical.

cheers,  and let’s hope we upgrade to steak tomorrow ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.