NWH 4.09% $3.31 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-2330

1. 18,301 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Hello NRW and all.
    Yesterday I could not find anything to bring to NRW
    And I felt rotten to boot   (maybe due to overdosing on the  liver detox powder I decided to add to a morning smoothie)
    .....plus I lost my phone in the ocean the day before when I started to come down with whatever it was
    (possibly that day’s breakfast?)... which was difficult to deal with although I feel bizarrely free today )
    ....(I had waded in for a mouthful of sea water - as one does - and it fell out of my pocket and was swept away .)

Anyway this story proves there is a silver lining to every cloud as if there had been news, I probably would not have enjoyed it.

But today no news either.
    We ate up to date on job ads, Gascoyne, the Action at Action, flammable steel pellets (!?) ...(but not briquettes - which was very interesting @Pioupiou),
    and the fact that we are due to hear final confirmation regarding the huge BORR project imminently. (Tomorrow?)

It strikes me that BORR as a major  state-impacting project is a fitting follow on from the mighty  Forrestfield Air Link, the tunnels of which are now complete:
    (also revealing a somewhat silvery lining);

B434831D-5506-4A9A-B0B3-A585605D8856.jpeg
    [The main works contract, carried out by SI-NRW, will include the design and construction of all major work elements, including the tunnel and civil infrastructure, track, stations and rail systems (such as signalling, communications and power). SI-NRW will also be responsible for some maintenance works for 10 years following completion of the project.]

... And I am impressed again at NRW’s might.

Finally, I did find a bit of news just now
    ASX says the shorts yesterday were 728,714 on volume of 3,315,273 which seems to me to more than 25%?

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 10/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
0.130(4.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.506B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.18 $3.32 $3.17 $11.69M 3.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6161 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.32 84096 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.