NWH 0.57% $3.53 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-2370

1. 18,560 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3881
    James Bond - stirred but never shaken
    ... and ever since, and even before Mr Yogi with your humour and kindness and wicked precisions...

And I wondered at the sudden offers of carte blanche, yet you are as impenetrable as ever despite your fast pick ups .... ...However I I think you may have worked me out long ago Dear and Invisible
    @Saragian

I hope you are having a good day
    Mine is sunny, and I am feeling somewhat quarantined in my lovely world here as now all three offspring are out of the state.
    - But mourning those fast family breakfasts en cafe avec fils (? avec fils en cafe?) with an eye to the ASX after walking my dogs is pointless seeing as the market will be opening at an unreasonable 7am here from Monday. (!!!!)

...When NRW news may be revealed?
    - Trump’s illness seems not to have been the ill wind that blasted NRW yesterday Saragian?
    Wall St barely flinched.
    Yet something took us down and now -technically- we are back in the doldrums, despite great existing contracts and positive prospects :/

Thank you for sharing your analysis.
    And I really hope last Friday was just a short-lived episode of needless price hysteria instead of signalling a new season.

.. And exquisite and exact analogy re that farting against thunder : ) ♡*✧ ✰ 。*

As with your charts, your own language there was crisp and said it all, but maybe some took on board my more detailed comments on company reported timelines and the cautions for new investors.
    - I got to reinforce them enough times.

I have been counting my own naive mistakes Saragian and my blessings with especially clear eyes looking at that company.
    If not for comment from wise and honest posters here at NRW, and then you with your light step and magical analysis ‘holding me close’ and opening my eyes to TA , and to so many different, better new worlds ‘out there’, (and ‘in here’ ),then where would I be ?

I am very blessed.
    Thank you for being my friend.
    Last edited by sabine: 03/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.020(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $1.606B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.50 $3.55 $3.46 $2.668M 758.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13590 $3.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 2416 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.