NWH 3.58% $3.50 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-3275

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3956
    I didn’t want hunting season Parma :/ ….
    I wanted us to fly like Lycopodium did and stay high and go even higher … but I just looked again and, happily, those volumes of recent days are not huge …
    My fingers are now crossed that this is only a ‘flush out’ decoy for the ones inclined to duck - created by those in charge of market dynamics when there is no news..…
    — At $2.78 google says we are 7.5% down on the December 15 $3.00 high, but still fractionally up on the price a month back.

…And as far as Mt Cattlin being in danger of shut down NRW posted just nine days ago on Seek :
    https://www.seek.com.au/NRW-Holdings-jobs
    “NRW Civil and Mining have successfully secured the Mt Cattlin Lithium Project which is located approx. 5 kilometres from the town of Ravensthorpe in WA’s Southern Goldfields-Esperance region. This Project has recently commenced and has a duration of 3 years, with the possibility of an extension.
    Due to this award; we are actively recruiting for an experienced Mining Engineer to join the team and assist in the delivery of our newest Project.”

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.