NWH 0.58% $3.44 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-3326

1. 18,609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3896
    Hi Parma
    Here’s the latest update from Primero on linkedin;

https://au.linkedin.com/company/primerogroup
    IMG_9305.jpeg

So far the market seems un-fussed about the premature end of that contract, and any other lithium-related setbacks or slow downs?
    (Maybe because it knows there are upcoming resource opportunities in many other places besides the NT ones mentioned in that post?).

And a bit of reflection; I’ve been out in a glorious morning here, thinking anew how incredibly fortunate I have been to ‘meet’ NRW Parma, and celebrating this company’s intelligence and its’ capex-rich, money in the bank, people assets in such a difficult environment and yet one where all the ‘pillars’ of the company are much in demand.…

The media seems full of stories about people not making ends meet and businesses failing… and, after plenty of historic personal grief around living ‘hand to mouth’ with serious financial woes, yet here I am, now remote from the ‘struggle’ and even able to dabble in shares in a somewhat frivolous and hap-chance manner rather than needing to use the stock market or anything other than patience towards the dividends as a way to put ‘daily bread’ on the table.

- All gained through the merit of Jules and company, and of people more clever than I on this ‘faceless’ stock market forum (except I know I *have* seen your dear face Parma!)

Anyway the ASX is being negative pretty much across the board at present and the tidal movement under $3.44 here seems kind of inevitable to me and what do you think the next news might relate to please?

Diggers & Dealers next week, and I think we are still riding in the spotlight of the Northern Star Fimiston upgrade win so no need to push anything else out tight now?

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 30/07/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.44
Change
-0.020(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $1.565B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.46 $3.48 $3.39 $4.677M 1.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3356 $3.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.45 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.