NWH 0.66% $3.06 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-48

1. 18,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3792
    So trying to get my head out of that spin and actually come to grips with some real TA.
    When I look st that chart at first I just see fundamentals play a huge part in the share price fluctuation.
    In 09 the price was steepling up after GFC...fundamentally the stock was seen as a safe haven as the mining boom meant lots of work ..then it crashed after New York terrorism. Sadly that ‘black swan’ event was followed by downtrend in WA mining boom and a kick in the teeth black swan multi million default on payment from the evil Samsung

...correspondingly in TA view the uptrend median line up to 09 would have been extremely bullish ? Maybe even looking at $18 to $20 ....
    Then the crash....
    I guess you would have been signalled to let go at around $3? .. which is a round a 35% loss on the highs but still would have had you out of the pain that followed . If company loyalty prevailed over TA and you held shares beyond then the TA flags around $2.20 to $2 would have been extremely alarming and you would have either exited or thrown away your charts.

So I am assuming the answer to my question is you could have predicted the downtrend would continue as significant median regression lines were breached ? ....even knowing nothing of fundamentals.
    And it does seem... based on your long term chart that $2.00 - $2.20 may well be in easy reach ?

...that would be nice .
    Especially remembering the important fundamental being the comfort our management has in dealing with far larger operations than current.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $1.386B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.04 $1.755M 571.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 12634 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 15280 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.