NWH 4.09% $3.31 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-812

1. 18,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3802
    Thank you birdchirp ...we are all good eggs mostly I think .....I am just one that also makes a torrent of noise from inside the shell .....probably a parrot and possibly an instinctive safety device against getting hard boiled.
    Speaking of which;
    “cheap cheap cheap!”

(I think we may have closed fairly close to linear reefression line today which is probably a good thing - kicking around in this new room to get the feel for it sounds healthy.)

What else can be said in terms of NWH gavel nazing? (So much love I that I am in the mood for ‘spoon(er)ing’
    This afternoon the regular 60 after market traders came out in favour of ‘sell’ on Stockness Monster (yesterday they were buying)
    If this means the price goes down agaun tomorrow it will be hard to exercise restraint... a feeling feeling I am sure is shared ...

Here’s a bit if a strange snippet from FN Arena a few weeks back on Feb 8
    https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/fnarena-s-february-reporting-season-preview
    “UBS also believes companies including AMA Group ((AMA)), Bapcor, Costa Group, Freelancer ((FLN)), Kogan ((KGN)), Megaport ((MP1)) and NRW Holdings ((NWH)) are likely to surprise through positive guidance.”

....there were no crystal balls awards there UBS given our Guidance Update last November!

Best wishes to all and cheers )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.31
Change
0.130(4.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.506B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.18 $3.32 $3.17 $11.69M 3.569M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6161 $3.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.32 84096 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.