NWH 0.56% $3.58 nrw holdings limited

Chart Update, page-814

1. 18,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3945
    ....And... (there’s always more)...
    ... But you do ..to all of us
    And so we further fine tune our own ‘crystal sets’.
    Mine right now is humming Master Saragan that it is no time to be conservatory.

ALL the signs point to more good news coming

NRW looks forward to further growth as iron ore focus pays off
    Posted by Daniel Gleeson on 21st February 2019

NRW Holdings has reported year-on-year increases in revenue and earnings in the six months to December 31, 2018, and says its focus on securing work in the iron ore sector has started to pay off.

Revenue came in at A$521.1 million ($370 million) for the six-month period, up 50.9% year-on-year, while earnings before interest, depreciation and amortisation rose from A$40.3 million in the six months to December 31, 2017, to A$74.3 million in the most recent half year.

The company’s order intake in the six months totalled A$1 billion, increasing total work in hand to A$2.4 billion, it said.

Jules Pemberton, NRW’s CEO and MD, said “Not only have we delivered incremental earnings growth, but we have been able to maintain strong cash flows through the period to reduce net debt to A$12.8 million and gearing to 4.3% despite an increase in capital expenditure driven by the purchase of key mining assets.

All businesses performed on or above plan and it is worth noting that the Golding business has now generated cash equal to its acquisition cost within the first 14 months of ownership.”
    https://im-mining.com/2019/02/21/nrw-looks-forward-growth-iron-ore-focus-pays-off/

..and the brokers, charts, rule of threes and more!
    ....and what I wanted to say beyond all that was I never saw a chart with a subconscious before .
    Does this imply that if the level is lifted back to a zero we are potentially looking at new breakaway high in the $3.20 to $3.30 range?
    Cheers

Last edited by sabine: 22/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.58
Change
0.020(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $1.629B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.58 $3.62 $3.53 $4.253M 1.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 489 $3.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.58 15042 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.