NWH 0.74% $2.74 nrw holdings limited

Hello Saragian : ) Can we add a today update? ; “The pre...

1. 17,820 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3705
    Hello Saragian : )

Can we add a today update? ;

The pre open.... interesting .... the open ...interesting and the volume ....interesting ?”

For me it was very exciting - remembering how to breathe again after it seemed NWH might open at $1.97 this morning.
    Instead the price leapt rapidly to $3.10, so perhaps the intimations of a sulky start were a (cruel) psychological ploy so as to flush out more sellers?

Currently volume is heading towards one million and the price is $2.06.
    ‘Interestingly’ (that excruciating word again!) the action seems to have also slowed down .

If we are about to have the ‘break’, based on the open and strong early trading, plus revisiting some company fundamentals, I am very hopeful it will be to the upside.

Best wishes to all.

And to anyone wanting a quick recent update here is a report yesterday from Kalkine Media (which seems to have been mentioning NRW a lot recently )
    Cheers

https://kalkinemedia.com/2019/08/13/two-industrial-stocks-azj-nwh/
    “Two Industrial Stocks: AZJ & NWH
    By Kunal Sawhney

-August 13, 2019
    ....NRW Holdings Limited (ASX: NWH)

Based in Perth, NRW Holdings is a company engaged in providing diversified services to the Mining, Civil & Construction industry. The company also caters to some of the largest companies in Mining & Construction companies.

upload_2019-8-14_9-49-28.png

Business Structure (Source: NRW – Euroz Investor Presentation, March 2019)

The company had released its full-year results for the previous year on 23 August 2018. Therefore, the investors must be waiting for the company to release the full-year results for the FY2019 period.

On 3 July 2019, the company reported on an agreement with Stanmore Coal (ASX: SMR). Accordingly, the agreement was signed by the company’s subsidiary – Golding Contractors Pty Ltd, which would mean an addition of third truck & excavator fleet to improve the overburden removal capacity.

Reportedly, approximately $450 million was added to the existing 5-year contract, and at the current mine production levels, the total contract sum is estimated to be approximately of $950 million. Besides, the mine has been increasing the production level during the fiscal year 2019, and it seeks to maintain the current coal production volumes of approximately 3 Million ROM tonnes per annum through the new contract mine plans.

Also, in June 2019, the company reported on the Voluntary Administrators (Administrators) being appointed to Gascoyne Resources Limited (ASX: GCY). Accordingly, Gascoyne Resources, a client of NRW Holdings, procured contract mining service from the company. The company noted that the Voluntary Administrators continued to operate the Gascoyne Resources, while recapitalisation options were being explored.

Reportedly, the company has been supporting the Voluntary Administrators, and payments would be made to all the works undertaken while the Administrators carry a review of recapitalisation options. Meanwhile, the company was expecting an EBITDA for FY2019 in the range of $140 million to $145 million before the appointment of Administrators.

The company also provided an update to the FY20 Outlook. Accordingly, the company had secured work worth $1.1 billion for FY20, which excluded Gascoyne contract. In addition, the company is expecting to deliver full-year revenues of ~$1.5 billion in FY20, and the RCRMT and Urban businesses are anticipated to generate revenues of approximately $200 million.

On 13 August 2019, NWH’s stock last traded at A$2.02, down by 0.976 percent from the previous close. The stock has delivered a return of +28.12% over the year-to-date period. Besides, it was down by 17.34% over the past three months period. The market capitalisation of the company is ~A770.58 million, with ~375.89 million shares outstanding.”

Last edited by sabine: 14/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.020(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.241B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.71 $3.207M 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4913 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 15723 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.74
  Change
0.020 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.78 $2.71 220711
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.