NWH 0.74% $2.74 nrw holdings limited

Hi Risk and Parma and all . Jumping in the ocean is a great...

1. 17,821 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3705
    Hi Risk and Parma and all .
    Jumping in the ocean is a great remedy for pre annual result-itis...
    In fact such a great remedy, that when I went to my somewhat-akin-to-pilates class and my somewhat share-minded Physio friend said he had a space tomorrow morning, I said “great” and booked it .
    How could I have done such a thing?
    On tomorrow of all the days?
    I am the most un-insouciant person you could meet ... especially around NRW (although I might actually be insouciant about practically everything except NRW !!!)
    And I can’t cancel because it starts at 7am .....and I doubt the announcement will be published before then because the NRW team are probably deserving a sleep in after working on creating it ..plus everything else all year.

So if I am late tomorrow that is the reason ....

And even if NRW has decided to book a $35M Gascoyne hit on top of at least $25M capex spend and whatever else, and the results are not spectacular, CFO Andrew Walsh will have chosen this option with foresight and the company’s best interests in mind.
    And seeing as NRW has given us amazing results, year after year, since it returned from it’s near death experience, if it has decided to take a breather this year that’s fine by me ....
    Things like the delay at Eliwana and other delays have possibly impacted the results ( as per previous mention by @pbawley, exampling Primero, where the latest market update said more than one project PGX (and possibly NWH too) was interested in had been delayed...
    “Several potential project awards have been delayed due to external or client-specific factors, however these projects remain current and, in Primero’s view, possess a reasonable likelihood of approval in the first half of FY20...”

And, regardless of the FY19 report, FY20 looks as if it will be a doozy of a year given the unleashing of externally delayed or client delayed contracts on top of everything else....
    One only has to look at all the jobs in all of the places currently being advertised on Seek.
    ...Even Cairns and Cape York!

And good luck to all especially all at NRW

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 21/08/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.74
Change
0.020(0.74%)
Mkt cap ! $1.241B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.71 $3.207M 1.168M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4913 $2.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.76 15723 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.74
  Change
0.020 ( 0.81 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.73 $2.78 $2.71 220711
Last updated 15.59pm 21/05/2024 ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.