A2M 0.37% $6.70 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-10930

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    @h00ts@Broker67

Time for a change of subject, I agree.

I know its not a chart related topic but i dont wont to start a new heading for this. Who among us who has been making a living from shares without a nine to five job has now been inundated with questions from family members and friends like

What stocks should I buy that you can guarantee are safe so I can live like you after its over....

If I give you $50k can you turn into a $1M when the share market recovers

The best thing is some of them are asking whether they should cash in their shares and or super to buy in when I tell them the exact moment the low point is because I have been in the share market that some how I have a crystal ball that tells me whether the stock market is going up, down or side ways at any given time.

My inlaws who pre Covid-19 were pulling in around $200k PA are now both waiting for their Centerlink benefits.They used to mock us for being frugal and not going on one or two Overseas holidays per year. Their motto was live for today as you dont know what tomorrow brings. Well tomorrow came alright and did it show up what happens when you dont set aside enough savings for any event that could befall you. It could of been a car crash or heart attack but this event has caught everyone by surprise.

They have asked for $20k to tide them over so they are not forced to access there beaten down investments or sell their holiday residence. Fine i say, they are family and I am better off so I dont mind advancing them the monies without interest or set payback period but they got their backs up when I asked I might ask them to sign that the moneys are a loan and not a gift and I would be upset if they were to partake in luxury non discretionary purchases like overseas holidays or new car update until the loan was paid back.

I find it annoying that this event has made us out to be the tight ass family members because we dont hand out money without hesitation because they are family in need. In all honesty I told my wife in the past they haven't even returned USB sticks that they promised black and blue that this time we will while borrowing the 4th one that is never seen again. I said to my wife without telling them I would wait for them to pay it back before gifting them a $20K share package as a surprise reward but it looks like because I bought up the subject of putting it in writing they may ask another family member who still has a job.

Is anyone else in the same position with people asking for handouts, or financial advice that I really dont wont to give as who knows how deep or prolonged this correction, recession or depression is going to go for.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.70
Change
-0.025(0.37%)
Mkt cap ! $4.872B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.70 $6.79 $6.68 $3.153M 468.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4354 $6.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.70 5996 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.