A2M 2.16% $7.08 the a2 milk company limited

Cheers blackeyed, yes I admire your strategy sit sit sit, hold...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Cheers blackeyed, yes I admire your strategy sit sit sit, hold hold hold was mine as well, The company is rock solid in its product, its moat I totally agree safest place to park a ton of cash etc but only if you can wait another 5 years yes, till then this stock its just too volatile to be a long term holder.. unless you got in a 50cent or $2. the rest of us in at $7 $8 $9 dollars could have made 4 to 5 times more if we sold when this stock was on a rise and brought on the downs. I realize and understand no one gets them all but some of it was plain as day. I'm switching my strategy this is a trading stock and I wish I learnt that 2 years ago. I'm confident in a few others and am going to spread a bit more, but am taking a different direction with A2. I made good profit here, only time will tell if I stuffed up but I just can't waste another 7 months and watch another 6 dollar drop I'll rip my hair out!!!!! then burrow through my skull and spill my brains... Mental!!!!

I'll leave you all with the company line "no one ever got hurt taking profit" my sanity is intact at the moment that's all I can ask. I guess also I would like to add my decision to sell out was not from being blinded by covid-19, full faith A2 would be fine it was just made abundantly clear and solidified to me over the last year. Until this stock pays a dividend its a trading stock and will continue to have big ups followed by massive downs no matter what, either by a stupid event but more likely by manipulation from the big firms. I will catch one, of that you can be sure but I just can't sit on the side lines anymore. Oh no I know exactly what your thinking another gambler out to make it big, got to learn those same lessons the hard way you've just talked about. Believe me I know the share market is Gambling and has very real consequences, my eyes are wide open."I will make unfathomable mistakes" the sooner any new investor learns that lesson then the better you will understand the consequences of shares trading. but that's pretty hard to explain to someone who hasn't seen 40, 50 or a 100 grand just disappear from their account. until it happens to you you've got no idea. but when it does, boy does that butt pucker quick!!!! Time and faith, research and conviction and wait and wait all very very good advise... I would also add you've got to have nerves of steel, ,and be willing to throw mamma from the train!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.08
Change
0.150(2.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.118B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $7.08 $6.90 $13.72M 1.949M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20816 $7.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.08 11935 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$7.04
  Change
0.150 ( 1.97 %)
Open High Low Volume
$6.92 $7.07 $6.90 513253
Last updated 15.59pm 31/05/2024 ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.