A2M 4.32% $7.01 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-11238

1. 811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    You must be watching a news discussion program. CNN is fairly balanced, MSNBC is openly hostile to Trump. I was in Cslifornia last year and you couldn't mention the president's name without people's blood boiling. I was quite alarmed at the level of hostility towards him in all quarters. So they are reflecting the feeling on the street, not Murdoch's manipulators over at Fox and Sky. So most Americans only hear news through commercial channels, they don't have much in the way of unbiased reporting any more. Result is that the truth can only be seen through these filters

There's no doubt the US is a very polarised nation, but Trump encourages that because it feeds his base. But people are waking up, and to have him in charge during this pandemic is an outright disaster on nearly every level, from his dithering for six weeks to the ventilator situaton through to FedRes bailouts. Economically the future holds some very serious problems, the most obvious being unemployment and runaway inflation. Meanwhile in the real world, people are dying, NY is a disaster zone. DYOR, my recommendation is the Peak Prosperity podcast where he goes into the nitty gritty of issues of the pandemic and its economics

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.01
Change
0.290(4.32%)
Mkt cap ! $5.067B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.83 $7.12 $6.81 $26.19M 3.735M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.02 28521 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.