A2M 0.44% $6.85 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-1229

1. 2,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    @SmugLex, congratulations. I have never been successful with an auction. All my property purchase have been through private sale. Now you have until November 21 to settle.

Between now and then, my advice would be to partially sell down when the stock goes up 3-4% on a given day. A2 is entering uncharted territory with new CEO, Fonterra partnership, expansion and the dreaded possibility of a food contamination that can occur any time. Your trigger could be if A2 decided to start paying a dividend, which might be worth it to hold. My view is you need to remove the uncertainty. Remember, your new home will create beautiful life time memories.

I did something similar. My wife and I bought land and built a double storey. To help fund the build, I sold all shares in CSL with my two brothers. Needless to say, CSL has clearly done better than our house in terms of value, but no regrets as I have enjoyed the beauty of a new home and the memories created.

Good luck. I also live in Melbourne. If you had bought in either inner east, bayside, and inner south east, magnificent.
    Last edited by Wuey72: 22/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.85
Change
-0.030(0.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.952B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.93 $6.98 $6.83 $10.27M 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18844 $6.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.85 41602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.