A2M 1.21% $6.67 the a2 milk company limited

Chart Update, page-12480

1. 73 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    hey everyone,

Long time reader, and first time poster here smile.png
    Been a holder of A2M since the sub-1$ days, never sold any, and did accumulate on a few occasions. Missed the "golden opportunity" to buy/accumulate during the Jayne 11$-ish days due to personal funds being at an absolute low - but hey can't have it all !

Just thought it'd be about time I break the silence, and say thanks to some of the LTH here such as @SmugLex, @lakota6 ,@Broker67 , @rohop etc. and special mention to @hoots of course! you folks are good bunch, kept me sane, informed and educated along the way.

Now, lets not waste a post here - we're in the chart thread after all.

As per@Michael2's post above,
    *yes noticed the recent decline in daily volumes, and the relative trend stability.
    *Also noticed the short positions have been in a pretty tight band - in the last 1 month they've been fluctuating in between ~3.73% and ~4.03% (based on shortman data 4-day delayed)
    *and finally, assuming a 1 month chart view, the RSI is tracking roughly at mid level - neither oversold nor overbought.

I do understand that charting or TA on a 1-month horizon is probably to small of a window, particularly with a beast such as A2M.
    and for sure daily volume, shorts, nominal trend and RSI is merely scratching the surface from a overall TA perspective.

But I'm willing to guesstimate that neither long-ers nor short-ers are willing to take too much of a heavy bet on what's lying ahead for A2 ?
    Particularly given a good amount of positive has been priced in, and that a fair amount of shorters had been burnt in recent times (as can be seen on shortman).

I certainly think the upcoming update will be an interesting one - might finally help us break the 20$ wall, and continue the bullish trend.

Again, the view above is only mine - and is not intended to influence anyone, or be taken as an advice.
    Appreciate any correction to my assumptions or views.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.67
Change
0.080(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $4.764B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.70 $6.64 $1.889M 281.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1997 $6.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.68 14034 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.00am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.